Residents discuss proposal to redevelop 2225 East Lake property
On April 3, 2014, Corcoran’s Land Use & Housing Committee hosted a public meeting that included presentations, answering questions and collecting input about the plan to develop the Midtown Farmers Market site at 2225 E Lake Street.
Check out these recent press articles about the development plan:
- Star Tribune: Proposal to transform LRT stop at Lake and Hiawatha gets warm reception
- Minnesota Public Radio: Developers pitch plan for housing, retail, farmers market at Lake and Hiawatha in Mpls.
- Finance & Commerce: Hennepin County aims to buy L&H site
- Star Tribune: Plan to develop key Lake Street site revived
- Star Tribune: High hopes for development unfulfilled for Minneapolis’ Hi-Lake LRT stop
- Star Tribune: Midtown Farmers Market deserves some permanency